I am mainly interested in theoretical and phenomenological aspects of
High Energy Physics.
- Hadronic Physics.
- Hadronic low-energy phenomenology: Chiral Perturbation
- Unitarization methods. Meson spectroscopy. Large Nc of
- Hadrons under extreme conditions: The QCD Chiral Phase
- Hadronic high-energy phenomenology: Regge Theory.
- The Symmetry
Breaking Sector of the Standard Model
- The Strongly Interacting Symmetry Breaking Sector of the
- Strong gauge boson scattering at
(the Large Hadron Collider, at CERN
- Perturbative QCD
- Tests of perturbative QCD. Commensurate Scale Relations.
- Physics Beyond the Standard Model
- Supergravity models and inflationary Cosmology
Gravitino production during preheating after inflation.
Goldstino-Gravitino Equivalence Theorem.
- Higher dimensional extensions of the SM.
The Equivalence Theorem for Kaluza-Klein gauge bosons.
Unitarity bounds on extra dimensional models.
- List of Publications
( with links to abstracts and pdf or
versions. Last Update Jan/2005).